To all registered members,
On April 1, 2020, in a duly convened Council meeting, Chief and Council discussed and approved emergency financial aid as a result of the hardships caused by the Covid-19 Pandemic to be provided to each registered Band members 18 years and older to the amount of $100.00 per application.
Indigenous Service Canada has provided all First nations communities in Canada emergency financial aid on a per capita basis, in turn, your Council decided this method would be the easiest and quickest method to assist Band members.
We ask for your patience while administration plans, coordinates this process to ensure each registered member has access to this funding.
The general requirements will be as follows;
- This financial aid is a one-time provision only in the amount of $100.00 maximum.
- All distributions will be processed via direct deposit. No cash will be handled due to the risks of Covid-19.
- Personal Banking information is required and is mandatory for you to receive this assistance via direct deposit.
- A form will be required to be completed for each applicant in full and submitted for processing.
- Processing of completed application forms will be processed weekly.
- Application forms can be accessed and completed using the button below – these will automatically be forwarded for review and processing. Only completed forms will be processed.
- No phone calls will be accepted, only completed application forms.
- Questions for clarifications can be emailed to Tasheena Seymour, Membership clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief and Council provide this assistance according to the emergency financial aid criteria issued through Indigenous Service Canada through the Indigenous Community Support Fund for fiscal year 2020-2021.
– Lheidli T’enneh Chief and Council