Content coming soon.
Chus Natlo Sam - Natural Resources Referrals Officer
Phone: 250.562-0847 ext. 201| Fax: 250.562-2198 | E-mail
The referrals procedure has been established to assess Referrals for Activities on Lheidli T’enneh Territory that may have an impact on the aboriginal rights and title of Lheidli T’enneh or Lheidli T’enneh members.
In order to initiate a referral, the Crown or Third Party must provide the Referrals Officer a written submission containing sufficient information for the referrals review process to full consider the Activity. (Details in the pdf link below)
Submitting a Referral
Referral packages are submitted by:
- A copy mailed to the Lheidli T’enneh Chief & Council – 1041 Whenun Road, Prince George, BC V2K 5X8
- A copy emailed to Mr. Chus Natlo Sam, Natural Resources Referrals Officer email@example.com
- CC firstname.lastname@example.org
- For data over the 25MB email size limit, please notify the Referrals Officer by email that you will be submitting the package on a USB. Packages can be mailed to Lheidli T’enneh Economic Development Office 215 George Street, Prince George, BC V2L 1R1
- Referrals sent through fax are no longer accepted
- For questions regarding the Lheidli T’enneh Referral Procedure, please contact Mr. Chus Natlo Sam.
The full Referrals Procedure document is available by clicking the pdf icon at the left!
Traditional Use and Interest Study Work Plan - October 14 2016